Waxing At Home Wax Warmers
Miss Cire at-home hair removal wax warmers are made for hard and soft wax. They’re designed with high-quality materials and advanced technology that looks adorbs on your bathroom counter. With an omnidirectional heating element that heats from the sides and bottom, these are the best at-home wax warmers to melt down 14oz cans of soft wax and hard wax beads in just 20 minutes. They’re easy to use and give you the perfect meltdown every time. All Miss Cire Wax Warmers come with a one-year warranty and dedicated customer service via phone: +1 (305) 302-2129 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you need to know how to use an at-home waxing pot, we’ve got you covered – and then some. We’ve enlisted a licensed esthetician to answer some of the most-asked questions to put you on a smooth path to at-home waxing hair removal. Read our FAQs to discover how to use wax at home warmers to awesomely and safely get your skin hair-free.
Miss Cire wax at home warmers can be totally safe when following these safety hacks.
- Keep your at-home waxing pot away from open water, areas prone to spills, pools, and bathtubs/sinks.
- Keep it turned off and unplugged when you’re not using your wax-at-home warmer.
- Only use your wax at home warmer on a stable, flat surface like a table or counter.
- Don’t touch the wax pot while it’s on.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight and in a space with a neutral temperature.
- To keep the pot looking its best, only clean it with wax warmer-friendly materials like a lint-free fabric and Miss Cire Wax Cleaner. Avoid using harsh chemicals like alcohol or all-purpose cleaners to protect the paint and shine.
- When moving a wax pot to a different location, ensure it’s turned off, unplugged and cooled down. Keep it upright.
- Only use with electrical power sources that can support up to 120 volts.
- Keep children and pets away from your at-home waxing pot.
If you have any issues, contact Miss Cire. We'll be happy to help you. Phone: (305) 302-2129, or email email@example.com.
Before you plug in your at-home waxing pot, ensure you’ve taken all the necessary precautions and have read these handy hacks.
- Turn your warmer on and off by turning the dial to the desired temperature written on your wax packaging. You’ll know it’s warming when the indicator light is on.
- Melt hard wax into a thick honey-like consistency. You can melt down soft wax into a liquid. This process can take around 20 minutes, depending on the amount of wax you're heating up.
- Keep stirring the wax from the outer edge of the pot. You can also add more beads to the pot to help cool the wax down.
- Pay attention to the temperature of the wax to ensure that it's reacting properly.
- Keep it shut off and unplugged with the lid on when you're not using your at-home waxing pot. Turn off your warmer by turning the dial to the left until it shuts off. You’ll know it’s off when the indicator light is off.
Each wax formula has its own unique way of working and melting down. Miss Cire wax at home warmers can melt down small to medium amounts of hard and soft wax in around 20 minutes.
Pay attention to your room temperature. This can vary the time it takes for the wax to melt.
Only use high-quality wax like Miss Cire hard and soft wax. Poor-performing waxes use bad-quality ingredients that can clump up and crystalize, making a meltdown incomplete and almost impossible.
What you’ll need to clean wax at home warmers:
- Lint-Free Fabric
- Miss Cire Wax Cleaner (our favorite wax equipment cleaner)
- Thick Rubber Gloves (for heat safety)
- Facial Safety Gear
Disclaimer: Be careful; you will be working with a heated wax pot.
After using your at-home waxing pot, turn it off and wait until it’s cooled to give it a little wipe down with Miss Cire Wax Cleaner – your go-to at-home wax equipment cleaner.
If you have thick wax deposits on your machine, we recommend adding a few drops of our cleaner to the area to break down the wax.
There are a couple of reasons to want to know how to remove hard or soft wax from your wax-at-home warmers.
1. You want to switch out a full pot of one hard wax formula for another.
Start with cooled wax, then set your at-home waxing pot dial to the midway point to melt only the bottom and outside layers of your wax so you can remove it as one whole piece. Place your hardened wax into a separate stainless steel container to save it for later if you’d like. Use a lint-free fabric to wipe out any residual wax, then clean with Miss Cire Wax Cleaner.
2. You’re scraping the bottom on the warmer and want to get rid of the residual hard wax.
If residual wax is already liquified enough, turn off your warmer and, wearing protective gear, wipe out your at-home waxing pot with a lint-free fabric and Miss Cire Wax Cleaner, the perfect wax equipment cleaner.
If your warmer is cold and the wax is hard, turn the dial on the warmer to the halfway point and get the wax melted enough to simply wipe out, repeating the above steps.
3. You want to change out a can of soft wax.
To switch out a can of soft wax, use a Miss Cire Can Handle and replace it with another can of soft wax.
For hard surfaces such as on your at-home waxing pot, counter, or floor, apply Miss Cire Wax Equipment Cleaner over it and let it sit for a couple of minutes to dissolve the wax. Then, use a lint-free cloth to remove the remaining wax. Repeat as necessary until wax has dissolved completely.
Only microwavable wax is meant for the microwave – period. From us, you can use Miss Cire No Hair Down Thereto warm in a microwave. You can only melt down high-quality film hard wax in Miss Cire wax-at-home warmers or other advanced wax warming machines. Miss Cire Wax warmers are the safest way to melt down wax evenly in about 20 minutes. Avoid using a stove to melt down hard wax.
HAZARD: NEVER put metal cans of soft wax in a microwave. Doing this can cause a fire and/or injury (or worse) to you and damage your space.
Most wax-at-home warmers are designed for soft or hard wax, but Miss Cire offers a revolutionary at-home waxing pot compatible with hard and soft wax formulas.
If you are using ultra-high-quality wax, we highly recommend using Miss Cire wax-at-home warmers instead of others. We have spent years developing the most advanced at-home waxing pot to deliver the safest, fastest, and most perfect meltdowns and melting times. The omnidirectional heating mechanism ensures that the heat evenly distributes to every wax particle, resulting in an ideal, flawless consistency.
You wouldn’t want to leave your hair flat iron or curling wand on all night, nor would you with your at-home waxing pot. Always keep it off and unplugged when not in use and overnight. And even though our wax-at-home warmers are designed to keep electric bills low, you don’t want to consume more power than necessary or leave any room for damage.