- We will gladly issue a refund, an exchange or credit for the value of the merchandise returned within 14 days of purchase (valid invoice is required).
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not accept returns on opened, used products, empty containers/pots, special or customized orders.
- Used warmers are not exchangeable unless for manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year.
- Dents on wax warmers caused by mishandling of the product are not considered manufacturing defects they will be considered misuse or negligence and they will not be covered by the warranty.
- All of our wax warmers come with a warranty sticker on the bottom of the wax warmer. This is our quality control sticker. Once this sticker has been broken this means that someone tempered with the unit and it will no longer be eligible for exchange/return. If your wax warmer is not working properly DO NOT try to fix it yourself. Please contact us immediately.
- Defective warmers returned within 14 days from the date of purchase are eligible for a full refund.
- Defective warmers returned after 14 days from the date of purchase are "ONLY" eligible for an exchange of the same warmer model.
- Warmers MUST be new, unopened, in their original packaging and in perfect conditions for resale.
- If you need to exchange your wax warmer because of a manufacturing defect we will send you a prepaid return label. DO NOT SEND it back on your own, You will need to use the return label that we send you and request the authorization form. We will not reimburse for shipping charges since we will be sending you the label you need to use to ship it back.
- Please follow these instructions so we can guarantee you a successful exchange:
- 1- We will send the customer the return label to ship back the damaged unit.
- 2- Customer will ship back the damaged unit.
- 3- Once the unit is received here in the warehouse it gets inspected by our service team.
- 4- The service team will inspect the unit several days ( a min of 3) . We will make videos of the unit and monitor it gradually.
- 5- Once it is determined that the unit has a manufacturing defect and is not working we will then send you a new one.
- Please allow 30 days for us to receive your return and process your request. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. You are responsible for shipping, insurance and handling charges for all returns including defective or damaged items.
- We do not send prepaid return labels for returns by personal choice, if you ordered the wrong product, you will need to pay to have it shipped to us If you are exchanging it for a different one. You will also need to pay for the shipping cost of the other product you are exchanging it for.
- No returns on all sales items. All sales are final!
- International duty fees are not included on orders. Duty fees need to be payed by customer. Please check with Customs department of your country.
- In the event that you receive your box and you realize that there are broken or damaged items inside your box, you MUST place all the items back in the box in the same conditions as they arrived and call us immediately to request a Return Label. Damaged merchandise is needed for inventory control, we ask you to not throw away the merchandise. It will be needed for the exchange process. We will not be able to make any exchanges if you throw away the damaged product. If you received the wrong product or you have missing items on your order you have 14 days to make any claims in regards to the missing, incorrect or damaged items inside of your box. if you contact us after the 14 days, unfortunately we will not be able to do anything at that point. It is the customer's responsibility to check the order upon delivery and notify us immediately about any probelms.
Miss Cire products are intended for licensed professionals in the Beauty industry. Returns or exchanges will only be accepted from licensed professionals. No return/exchanges for consumers.
Exchange / Refund Steps
Contact us to obtain a RETURN AUTHORIZATION FORM (RA#).
Please cut & affix RA# on your return box.
All returned packages must be returned prepaid and must be sent through a traceable and insurable method (tracking number for proof of delivery).
All products must be new, unopened, unused, in resalable condition with all original packaging material included to be returnable. Enclose the return form with the merchandise & pack the items safely to avoid damage in transit. Customer must place the product in a box and then the box placed in a box for safe shipping.
Send pre-paid and insured return to:
Miss Cire Cosmetics, Corp.
Attn: Returns Processing
2606 NW 112 Ave
Miami, FL 33172