- We will gladly issue a refund, an exchange or store credit for the value of the merchandise returned within 14 days after the order's delivery date. (valid invoice is required).
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Miss Cire cosmetics does not offer price adjustments.
- We do not accept returns on opened, used products, empty containers/pots, special or customized orders.
- Used warmers are not exchangeable unless for manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year.
- Dents on wax warmers caused by mishandling of the product are not considered manufacturing defects they will be considered misuse or negligence and they will not be covered by the warranty.
- We are not responsible for damages caused to the product inside of the boxes due to mishandling, blades or sharp objects when opening the packages. When opening the boxes please do it carefully by the edges of the box. Remember that the product is inside. We will not be able to return or exchange product that has been damaged due to mishandling. All of our wax warmer's boxes come with a fragile sticker. Fragile means handle with care/ easily broken or damaged.
- All of our wax warmers comes with a warranty sticker at the bottom of the wax warmer. This is our quality control sticker. Once this sticker is broken, this means that someone attempted to open the unit and it will no longer be eligible for exchange/return. If your wax warmer is not working properly DO NOT try to fix it yourself. Please contact us immediately.
- Defective warmers returned within 14 days after the order's delivery date are eligible for a full refund.
- Defective warmers returned after 14 days after the order's delivery date are "ONLY" eligible for an exchange of the same warmer model.
- Warmers MUST be new, unopened, in their original packaging and in perfect conditions for resale.
- If you need to exchange your wax warmer because of a manufacturing defect we will send you a prepaid return label. DO NOT SEND it back on your own, You will need to use the return label that we send you and request the authorization form. We will not reimburse for shipping charges since we will be sending you the label you need to use to ship it back.
- Please follow these instructions so we can guarantee you a successful exchange:
- 1- We will send the customer the return label to ship back the damaged unit.
- 2- Customer will ship back the damaged unit.
- 3- Once the unit is received here in the warehouse it gets inspected by our service team.
- 4- The service team will inspect the unit several days ( a min of 3) . We will make videos of the unit and monitor it gradually.
- 5- Once it is determined that the unit has a manufacturing defect and is not working properly, we will then send you a new one.
- Return labels are valid for 14 days ONLY, If 14 days pass and your return label expires, you will need to pay to have your product shipped back to us.
- Please allow 30 days for us to receive your return and process your request. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- We do not send prepaid return labels for returns by personal choice. Example: if you ordered the wrong product by mistake, wrong color, wrong size, If you are exchanging it for a different model or simply that you don't need the item anymore, customer is responsible to have it shipped to us at it own expense. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping, insurance and handling charges for all returns.
- No returns on all sales items. All sales are final!
- International duty fees are not included on orders. Duty fees need to be payed by customer. Please check with Customs department of your country.
- In the event that you receive your box and you realize that there are broken or damaged items inside your box, you MUST place all the items back in the box in the same conditions as they arrived and call us immediately to request a Return Label. Damaged merchandise is needed for inventory control, we ask you to not throw away the merchandise neither the packaging materials. It will be needed for the exchange process. We will not be able to make any exchanges if you throw away the damaged product. If you received the wrong product or you have missing items on your order you have 14 days after the order's delivery date to make any claims in regards to the missing, incorrect or damaged items inside of your box. if you contact us after the 14 days after the order's delivery date, unfortunately we will not be able to do anything at that point. It is the customer's responsibility to check the order upon delivery and notify us immediately about any problems.
Return acceptance is at sole discretion of Miss Cire Cosmetics Corp.
if the item you are returning is not packed correctly upon return and gets to our warehouse damaged or opened we will not be able refund you.
Miss Cire products are intended for licensed professionals in the Beauty industry. Returns or exchanges will only be accepted from licensed professionals. No return/exchanges for consumers.
- Send the RETURN with UPS: Please call your local UPS to arrange the pickup - www.ups.com or bring your package to your closest UPS store.
- Please print the attached return label.
- Affix your return label to your box.
- Please note that each return label can be used only once for each return and for one parcel only. Each parcel must be shipped back with a different return label.
- Make sure to secure your returned items by packing it in a box, fill empty spaces with packaging materials to protect the items inside the box. Place that box inside of another box before shipping to avoid that your package be rejected by us and be sent back to you for improper packaging.
- The return must be shipped within 14 days of the order's delivery date. If you do not return your item within 14 days from your order’s delivery date, the return label will expire and Miss Cire will no be able to send a new return label.
Miss Cire Cosmetics, Corp.
Attn: Returns Processing
6304 NW 97TH AVE
DORAL, FLORIDA 33178