- We will gladly issue a refund, an exchange or credit for the value of the merchandise returned within 14 days of purchase (valid invoice is required).
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not accept returns on opened, used products, empty containers/pots, special or customized orders.
- Used warmers are not exchangeable unless for manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year.
- Warmers MUST be new, unopened, in their original packaging and in perfect conditions for resale.
- Please allow 30 days for us to receive your return and process your request. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. You are responsible for shipping, insurance and handling charges for all returns including defective or damaged items.
- No returns on all sales items. All sales are final!
- International duty fees are not included on orders. Duty fees need to be payed by customer. Please check with Customs department of your country.
Miss Cire products are intended for licensed professionals in the Beauty industry. Returns or exchanges will only be accepted from licensed professionals. No return/exchanges for consumers.
Exchange / Refund Steps
Contact us to obtain a RETURN AUTHORIZATION FORM (RA#).
Please cut & affix RA# on your return box.
All returned packages must be returned prepaid and must be sent through a traceable and insurable method (tracking number for proof of delivery).
All products must be new, unopened, unused, in resalable condition with all original packaging material included to be returnable. Enclose the return form with the merchandise & pack the items safely to avoid damage in transit. Customer must place the product in a box and then the box placed in a box for safe shipping.
Send pre-paid and insured return to:
Miss Cire Cosmetics, Corp.
Attn: Returns Processing
2606 NW 112 Ave
Miami, FL 33172